Gaming for Good with World Wildlife Fund
In this month’s Gaming For Good charity event series, Skillz will be donating 100% of our net proceeds to World Wildlife Fund! The world’s leading conservation organization, WWF’s mission is to conserve nature and reduce the most pressing threats to the diversity of life on Earth.
WWF is working to support the emergency response to the devastating fires in Australia, as well as the long-term recovery efforts. By joining the event, you’ll be supporting them on this vital mission.
And that’s not all — Enter 5 times this weekend and earn a Skillz-branded stuffed koala!
Start: Saturday, 1/18 10 AM PST
End: Sunday, 1/19 10 PM PST
How to play:
- Open games.skillz.com. Download Bubble Shooter Tournaments, Cube Cube, Dominoes Gold, Strike! Bowling, Solitaire Cube, Block Blitz, Solitaire Tour, Bubble Shooter Arena, 21 Blitz, Spider Solitaire Cube, Pro Pool – Ultimate 8 Ball, Bubble Shooter League, Jewel Blitz, Diamond Strike, Bubble Cube 2, or Blackout Bingo.
- Enter the “Gaming for Good” event.
- You can enter in as many of the listed games as you wish.
World Wildlife Fund in Australia:
Over the last 40 years WWF has worked on species conservation and habitat and landscape management across Australia, in partnership with traditional owners, communities, nonprofits, scientists, businesses, and governments. Over the coming weeks, months, and years, WWF will work together with these partners to:
- Address immediate needs. Activities change daily but include providing extensive care to injured koalas and other species.
- Recover critical habitats. WWF will also engage Indigenous and rural communities to improve management of critical ecosystems and fire response.
- Prepare for future emergencies. WWF seeks to ensure recovery, reconstruction, and management responses towards securing Australia’s natural resources for people and nature over the long-term.
NOTE: 100% of the net proceeds of this event will be donated. A minimum of $25,000 has been pledged to WWF. Net proceeds are calculated as Initial Deposit and Entry Fees, less prizes and tournament administration fees. Each Entry Fee includes a 20% service fee, and a minimum of 25% of each Entry Fee will be donated.
Prizes may vary in select games. Delivery of physical prizes will take up to 2 weeks if you live in the continental U.S. and up to 3 weeks if you live outside the continental U.S. Special-order logo items such as the participation prize and other branded items may take up to 6-8 weeks to receive.
® ‘WWF’ and ‘World Wildlife Fund’ are WWF Registered Trademarks. © 1986 Panda Symbol WWF